Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tips for helping you write marketing materials

I liked the following tips from Robert Middleton's blog post on "Ending the Writing Struggle."
----------------------------------------------

Make a list of ten or more problems your clients have. It could be anything they struggle with or don't know how to do. If you've worked with a few clients you should know what those things are.

Just finish these sentences:

My clients struggle with...

A common mistake my clients make is...

I wish my clients would learn how to...

If only my clients had this resource...

Doing this costs my clients money...

I bet you could fill in five or more sentences for each of these problems, right? OK, guess what? Those exact issues become the topics of your marketing writing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home