Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Two marketing newsletters I like

I subscribe to e-newsletters from both MarketingProfs and MarketingSherpa. Both provide practical articles on a variety of marketing topics by a mix of experts.

In the most recent issue of Marketing Profs, I particularly enjoyed Nick Usborne's "The 'Tail' of the Headline: Rethinking the Call to Action."

If I had to pick between the two newsletters, I'd go for Marketing Profs, probably because their articles are more relevant for writers than Marketing Sherpa's.

Marketing Profs also offers a daily blog with multiple contributors.

Check out these newsletters and tell me what you think!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan --

I totally agree with you!

; )

Seriously, thanks for the kudos.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home